Monday, August 18, 2008

Change I Believe In

Friends, I believe we're witnessing the most important presidential election in a generation. The outcome will have far-reaching effects on the the future of not just our country, but the world. For the first time in my life, I feel compelled to get involved in this election however I can. Please take a look at my personal fundraising page for the candidate who can bring real change to this country.

Donate if you can, and send a message to the candidates and our fellow citizens. There's a reason Barack Obama has record-breaking numbers of individual donors -- he represents positive change for our nation.

Thanks for your time,
Kelly

3 comments:

What Dreams said...

I can't really afford to give right now, I donate a lot to the Dan Cron Insolvency fund, but I kicked in a little any way.
We cannot afford another Republican president. We're running out of oil, respect, and hope. Barak Obama has a tough job to do, but he is by far the best candidate.

Heather said...

Yo got it!

Pop pop said...

My donation is dedicated to Evie and Sophie. I will give more soon. We just have to change the course of our country or I shudder to think what they will face in the near future.