Thursday, June 26, 2008

Leaving In a Minivan

I'm about to hit the road for a much-anticipated vacation. The bad news is that I probably won't have much to say here for the next week or so. (So what's new?) The good news is that many of the people who read this blog live along my projected path, so I'll actually see you in person instead, which is way better than reading blog posts. Right? Right. Carry on.

3 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Hope you have a safe, enjoyable time!

Rug's Bug said...

Rubbing my hands together in eager anticipation of your arrival!!

Pop pop said...

Now that you've been here and gone again, I just want to say how much I enjoyed having you all here. It went by like a flash but I'm just glad that we crammed so much into your visit and I think I checked everything off the "list of things to do" while camping. Thanks for so many pictures - I will long remember "a hype-a-dair-e-oh" and two little girls fishing, etc, etc.