He wasn't the best dancer, but he had the best time.He was a lot of fun to watch.
For a big man, he sure moves well on his feet. And that was his first try. Just wait...
I'm not sure if dancing is really his strong point...but I give him props for getting out there and trying! (Didn't Teller look so proud of him in the audience? Very sweet.)
I'm not a dancing with the stars fan--but I do love Penn/Teller! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He wasn't the best dancer, but he had the best time.
He was a lot of fun to watch.
For a big man, he sure moves well on his feet. And that was his first try. Just wait...
I'm not sure if dancing is really his strong point...but I give him props for getting out there and trying! (Didn't Teller look so proud of him in the audience? Very sweet.)
I'm not a dancing with the stars fan--but I do love Penn/Teller! :)
Post a Comment