- 2 cups of butternut squash
- 3 cups of carrots
- 3 cups of cauliflower
- 2 cups of sweet potatoes
- 1 cup of beets
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of red bell peppers
Our first attempt: I assisted the girls in making these delightful muffins this morning:
I'm excited about this little experiment. I'll let you know how it goes.
4 comments:
I have a friend who is all excited about this too. She made some chicken breaded with pureed brocolli the other day and I didn't notice. Of course, I like brocolli. So who knows!
OOH! Please do! My kids used to love vegetables and the crusts of bread---now they have suddenly abandoned both.
Oooh...you are a sneaky mom! How's the experiment going so far?
Were the muffins good? I made the tofu nugget things... they were pretty much a bust--in part because I let Brian cut the tofu and when I turned around the "nuggets" were the size of dice. I'm going to bread them all? I don't think so.
But also they were bright green from the broccoli puree (which was supposed to be "hidden," right?) and the puree and breading had a very difficult time adhering to the tofu.
Time to try the rice balls!
--Jill
Post a Comment