Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Prop 8: The Musical

Seen everywhere:


5 comments:

Rug's Bug said...

Oooo. I want to watch that...but I think I need to wait until the children go to bed.

Jo said...

Brilliant! I love that five of my friends have posted this on their blogs or FB pages. It's good to run in such circles!

What Dreams said...

I love it! I hope it might at least open some minds a tiny crack. I hope.

Heather said...

I loved it when I saw it on "Countdown" tonight. I'm glda people are posting it, but wish it had been around before Election Day.

Catherine said...

This is hilarious. I had sent this to a few people after seeing it on Huffpo and then I thought...

Poor Prop 8 needed lots media attention BEFORE, rather than after. Unfortunately it had to compete with Obama and Palin for attention. I feel bad about it!