I'm so excited about Dan's upcoming summer stint on board the Queen Mary 2! Dan landed himself a sweet gig as the second trumpeter for the luxury liner's summer season, so when he's not entertaining the passengers with his fine jazz stylings, he'll be enjoying the sights of England, France, Germany, and the Mediterranean. I can't even tell you in words how jealous I am. What do I have to do to get to spend the summer on a cruise ship?! Seriously.
Jazz fans, visit Dan's MySpace page and listen to his latest music tracks. That's some mighty fine playing, if you want my totally unbiased opinion.
5 comments:
Awwwwwwww gawrsh, Kel! (blushing)
I love you guys! :)
Way to go DAN!!!!! That is so cool!
The captain of the Queen Mary 2 (Maybe former captain) has a kid at my school. Apparently he was on the documentary. Small world, huh?
Such a great gig. And for anybody who hasn't checked out the tracks Kelly mentioned...do. They are really, really good.
Can you hear my jealousy simmering??
Post a Comment